Premium custom-patterned covers provide maximum protection and are loaded with features that make the covers easy to use.
Covercraft covers protect against ultraviolet (UV) damage, bird droppings, tree sap and air pollutants -
elements that can ruin the finish of an expensive watercraft.
Designed for use while trailering, choose from 2 marine-tested fabrics that will protect the body,
paint and graphics from the elements. These materials are made using stable dying processes to assure the color won't transfer to the watercraft,
a problem that can occur with low-quality cover fabrics.
Custom Fit Wet Jet Watercraft Covers - Jet Ski Covers
Features & Benefits
Choose from these colors:
- All stress seams are overlapped and double stitched for superior strength.
- Strong, bar-tacked tie-down loops secure cover on watercraft for trailering.
- The underside of the cover has heavy-duty, double layer reinforcement panels
in high abrasion areas.
- There are reinforced openings for trailer pins and security straps.
- An adjustable, heavy-duty, multi-strand shock cord is sewn around the entire
- Reflexite safety reflector strips are sewn on the back end of the cover
to give additional warning notice when
the watercraft is moored or on a
trailer. (Reflexite meets both Federal and USCG specifications.)
- Behind the handlebars, along the top of the cover, there is a non-scratch,
corrosion-free access zipper for vest and wet suit storage.
There is also
a sewn-in quick-dry mesh bag, with hook & loop closure, for storing gloves,
goggles and other small items.
- Zippered gas cap access panel allows fueling while the watercraft is on
Questions & Answers
Sunbrella Blue Wet Jet Watercraft Cover Material Sample
UltraTect Black Wet Jet Watercraft Cover Material Sample
UltraTect Gray Wet Jet Watercraft Cover Material Sample
UltraTect Blue Wet Jet Watercraft Cover Material Sample
UltraTect Tan Wet Jet Watercraft Cover Material Sample
Q - Are these covers "waterproof"?
A - No, non-breathable waterproof covers will trap moisture under the fabric.
It then get's forced into the gel-coat and wrecks the finish. Watercraft are designed
to get wet, water won't hut them - it's the UV, bird droppings, tree sap and pollutants
that damage the paint, graphics, rubber seals, seat material, etc.
Q - Then
what does "water resistant" mean?
A - Both fabrics use synthetic fibers
that naturally resist absorption of moisture. This means the cover will dry quicker
when wet because water won't get "inside" the fibers like it will on other
fabrics like cotton canvas. Our fabrics are breathable - they dry quickly and won't
trap moisture, heat or vapors under the cover. Click below to select
the make of your PWC ▼
* See here for:
Covercraft WaterCraft Cover Product Info
Covercraft Watercraft Care and Cleaning Guide
Covercraft Powersports Covers Appliction Guide
© 2004-2018 CarCoverUSA.