Covercraft Arcto Jet Ski Watercraft Cover premium custom pattern covers provide maximum protection with features that make the covers easy to use.
Arcto Watercraft Jet Ski Covers
Protect against sun, UV, bird droppings, tree sap and pollutants that damage the finish of your watercraft. Use for storage or while trailering, 2 top quality marine tested fabrics to choose from that will protect the body, paint and graphics. Covercraft Arcto Watercraft Covers are made using a stable dying processes to assure the color won't transfer to the Watercraft, a problem that occurs with low quality cover fabrics.
Covercraft Custom Fit Arcto Watercraft Covers - Jet Ski Covers
Features & Benefits
- All stress seams are overlapped and double stitched for superior strength.
- Strong, bar-tacked tie-down loops secure cover on Watercraft for trailering.
- The underside of the cover has heavy-duty, double layer reinforcement panels in high abrasion areas.
- There are reinforced openings for trailer pins and security straps.
- An adjustable, heavy-duty, multi-strand shock cord is sewn around the entire hem.
- Reflexite safety reflector strips are sewn on the back end of the cover to give additional warning notice when the Watercraft is moored or on a trailer. (Reflexite meets both Federal and USCG specifications.)
- Behind the handlebars, along the top of the cover, there is a non-scratch, corrosion-free access zipper for vest and wet suit storage.
- There is also a sewn-in quick-dry mesh bag, with hook & loop closure, for storing gloves, goggles and other small items.
- Zippered gas cap access panel allows fueling while the Watercraft is on a trailer.
Arcto Watercraft Cover Colors
Sunbrella Blue (D1)
UltraTect Black (UB)
UltraTect Gray (UG)
UltraTect Blue (UL)
UltraTect Tan (UT)
Questions & Answers
Q - Are these covers "waterproof"?
A - No, non-breathable waterproof covers will trap moisture under the fabric. It then get's forced into the gel-coat and wrecks the finish. Watercraft are designed to get wet, water won't hut them - it's the UV, bird droppings, tree sap and pollutants that damage the paint, graphics, rubber seals, seat material, etc.
Q - Then what does "water resistant" mean?
A - Both fabrics use synthetic fibers that naturally resist absorption of moisture. This means the cover will dry quicker when wet because water won't get "inside" the fibers like it will on other fabrics like cotton canvas. Our fabrics are breathable - they dry quickly and won't trap moisture, heat or vapors under the cover.
Click the link below to select the make of your PWC ▼
CarCoverUSA Reviews for Covercraft Arcto Watercraft Cover
2004-2022 CarCoverUSA, Inc. ©
645 Rossville Ave STE 3 #90004
Staten Island, NY 10309