Covercraft PJS Jet Ski Watercraft Covers Premium custom-patterned covers provide maximum protection and are loaded with features that make the covers easy to use.
PJS Watercraft PWC Jet Ski Covers
Enter Your Vehicle Info Below
Covercraft Jet Ski covers protect against ultraviolet (UV) damage, bird droppings, tree sap and air pollutants - elements that can ruin the finish of an expensive Watercraft. Designed for use while trailering, choose from 2 marine-tested fabrics that will protect the body, paint and graphics from the elements. These materials are made using stable dying processes to assure the color won't transfer to the Watercraft, a problem that can occur with low-quality cover fabrics.
Covercraft Custom Fit PJS Watercraft Covers - Jet Ski Covers
Features & Benefits
- All stress seams are overlapped and double stitched for superior strength.
- Strong, bar-tacked tie-down loops secure cover on Watercraft for trailering.
- The underside of the cover has heavy-duty, double layer reinforcement panels in high abrasion areas.
- There are reinforced openings for trailer pins and security straps.
- An adjustable, heavy-duty, multi-strand shock cord is sewn around the entire hem.
- Reflexite safety reflector strips are sewn on the back end of the cover to give additional warning notice when the Watercraft is moored or on a trailer. (Reflexite meets both Federal and USCG specifications.)
- Behind the handlebars, along the top of the cover, there is a non-scratch, corrosion-free access zipper for vest and wet suit storage. There is also a sewn-in quick-dry mesh bag, with hook & loop closure, for storing gloves, goggles and other small items.
- Zippered gas cap access panel allows fueling while the Watercraft is on a trailer.
PJS Watercraft Cover Colors:
Sunbrella Blue (D1)
UltraTect Black (UB)
UltraTect Gray (UG)
UltraTect Blue (UL)
UltraTect Tan (UT)
Questions & Answers
Q - Are these covers "waterproof"?
A - No, non-breathable waterproof covers will trap moisture under the fabric. It then get's forced into the gel-coat and wrecks the finish. Watercraft are designed to get wet, water won't hut them - it's the UV, bird droppings, tree sap and pollutants that damage the paint, graphics, rubber seals, seat material, etc.
Q - Then what does "water resistant" mean?
A - Both fabrics use synthetic fibers that naturally resist absorption of moisture. This means the cover will dry quicker when wet because water won't get "inside" the fibers like it will on other fabrics like cotton canvas. Our fabrics are breathable - they dry quickly and won't trap moisture, heat or vapors under the cover.
Click the link below to select the make of your PWC ▼
Covercraft Watercraft Cover Info
Covercraft Watercraft Care
Covercraft Power sports Covers Applications
CarCoverUSA Reviews for Covercraft Pjs Watercraft Cover
2004-2023 CarCoverUSA, Inc. ©
3320 Cardinal Dr # 644453
Vero Beach, FL 32964