CUSTOM PATTERNED PWC (PERSONAL WATERCRAFT COVERS ) & JET SKI BOAT COVERS - for
trailering, mooring or storage. SUNBRELLA
- A true marine fabric
- strong woven acrylic fabric withstands extended outdoor exposure. Pacific Blue
(D1) ULTRA TECT
- Fade resistant woven polyester with water
resistant HydroMax finish on both sides. Gray (UG), Tan (UT), Black (UB) or Blue
Premium custom-patterned covers provide maximum protection and are loaded with
features that make the covers easy to use. Covercraft covers protect against
ultraviolet (UV) damage, bird droppings, tree sap and air pollutants - elements
that can ruin the finish of an expensive watercraft.
Designed for use while
trailering, choose from two marine-tested fabrics that will protect the body, paint
and graphics from the elements. Both materials are made using stable dying
processes to assure the color won't transfer to the watercraft, a problem that can
occur with low-quality cover fabrics.
Choose from 2 fabrics to help protect
A preferred fabric in the marine industry, Sunbrella is made from solution-dyed
woven acrylic fibers that provide almost 100% UV opacity to stop UV rays from reaching
the gel-coat, graphics, rubber and seating material on your watercraft. The
solution-dyed process is eco-friendly because the color goes into the polymer BEFORE
the fibers are extruded, so the color is solid throughout the woven fabric.
Sunbrella is very fade resistant and that's why you'll see it in marinas used for
sail covers, bimini tops and boat enclosures, and it's also used for most high-quality
outdoor furniture, patio umbrellas and awnings. The acrylic fibers naturally
resist moisture, rot and mildew - for maximum long-term UV protection Sunbrella
is the best choice! Sunbrella covers carry a 5 year warranty
to the original purchaser. (Covercraft will repair or replace any cover that
becomes unserviceable during normal use - subject to factory inspection).
Ultratect was developed from the need for a cover that would retain it's
color and strength during extended outdoor exposure, while providing a high degree
of water resistance and UV protection at a reasonable price. 4 year warranty
Features & Benefits
- All stress seams are overlapped and double stitched for superior strength.
- Strong, bar-tacked tie-down loops secure cover on watercraft for trailering.
- The underside of the cover has heavy-duty, double layer reinforcement panels in high abrasion areas.
- There are reinforced openings for trailer pins and security straps.
- An adjustable, heavy-duty, multi-strand shock cord is sewn around the entire hem.
- Reflexite safety reflector strips are sewn on the back end of the cover
to give additional warning notice when the watercraft is moored or on a trailer.
( Reflexite meets both Federal and USCG specifications.)
- Behind the handlebars, along the top of the cover, there is a non-scratch,
corrosion-free access zipper for vest and wet suit storage. There is also a
sewn-in quick-dry mesh bag, with hook & loop closure, for storing gloves, goggles and other small items.
- Zippered gas cap access panel allows fueling while the watercraft is on a trailer.
Questions & Answers
Sunbrella Blue (D1)
UltraTect Black (UB)
UltraTect Gray (UG)
UltraTect Blue (UL)
UltraTect Tan (UT)
Q - Are these covers "waterproof"?
A - No, non-breathable waterproof covers will trap moisture under the fabric.
It then get's forced into the gel-coat and wrecks the finish. Watercraft are
designed to get wet, water won't hut them - it's the UV, bird droppings, tree sap
and pollutants that damage the paint, graphics, rubber seals, seat material, etc.
Q - Then what does "water resistant" mean?
A - Both fabrics
use synthetic fibers that naturally resist absorption of moisture. This means
the cover will dry quicker when wet because water won't get "inside" the
fibers like it will on other fabrics like cotton canvas. Our fabrics are breathable
- they dry quickly and won't trap moisture, heat or vapors under the cover.
Click the link below to select the make of your PWC ▼
PWC Cover Cleaning Instructions
Cover fabric performance can be severely affected
by dirt that builds up on and within the material, creating a “wicking”
effect where it actually helps pull water through the fabric, nullifying any water
resistant properties the fabric may have had. Cleaning your cover will help to keep
your PWC clean and to increase the service life of the cover. NEVER...Clean a cover
in a washer with a center agitator.
NEVER...Use fabric softener.
the cover in a dryer.
- Using a large commercial washer without agitator, wash the cover using 1/4
cup of Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner. Put the cover in the washer and pour
the cleaner in the tub after it’s filled with warm water or pour it directly
in the machine (some wall mounted commercial units), then put in the cover and
start the machine.
- Rinse the cover twice (2X) to remove all the cleaner.
- Hang to air dry (or you can install it on your PWC and let it dry).
You can also “spot clean” a cover on the PWC.
- Mix one ounce Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner per quart of warm water.
- Spray or sponge onto cover and work it into the dirty area.
- Rinse with plain water (until no suds) and allow to air dry.
© 2004-2018 CarCoverUSA.