Adco Designer Series Tyvek Plus Wind Class C RV Cover
||Up to 23 ft ( actual cover size: 23 ft x 102" x 110" )
||23 ft 1" - 26 ft ( actual cover size: 26 ft x 102" x 110" )
||26 ft 1" - 29 ft ( actual cover size: 29 ft x 102" x 110" )
||29 ft 1" - 32 ft ( actual cover size: 32 ft x 102" x 114" )
- Protect your Class C Motorhome with ADCO's Designer Series DuPont Tyvek® Plus Wind RV Cover.
- Designed for all climates.
- Features triple layer DuPont Tyvek® top panel and triple layer designer polypropylene sides with a contemporary aesthetic unique to ADCO.
- Significantly reduces premature aging of RV and helps maintain resale value.
- Keeps Roof clean to reduce black-streaks from forming on sides of RV.
- Reduces need for washing, waxing and roof treatments.
- 100% Breathable to prevent mold and mildew.
- Protection against harmful UV rays that can cause unwanted cracking and fading on your RV.
- Slip-seam strap system allows cover to conform to the shape of the RV and minimizes wind impact to cover.
- Multiple Passenger-side zipper entry doors for easy covered access.
- Extra reinforcements throughout cover significantly reduce snags & tears.
- Reinforced Buckles, Flaps and Straps resist rip-out.
- Built-in Vents allow air to escape the cover in moderate winds.
- Roof fabric partially extends down the front, back and sides of the cover for extra protection.
- Front, rear and bottom buckle cinching system removes slack and prevents billowing.
- Color is White on Top with Gray Sides.
- Features ADCO's 3 year manufacturer warranty
- 4 travel tyre gards.
- Rain gutter spout protectors to prevent cover puncture (May not be required on most Class C's)
- Storage bag.
- Ladder Cap to prevent contact with cover.
- Extra adhesive reinforcement material.
- Weighted buckle toss-under for easy installation.
Why DuPont Tyvek®??
- Effectively blocks 99.8% of the sun's damaging UV rays that can fade interior and exterior surfaces
- Keeps your recreational vehicle cooler during warm weather by reflection sunlight.
- Provides superior water resistance, while allowing moisture to escape.
- Resists acid rain, bird droppings, tree sap and other forms of environmental pollution to keep your RV clean.
- Holds out more than 98% of dirt and dust particles that can scratch and damage your RV's surface.
How to Buy the Best fitting Cover for your Class C?
- Measure from the longest two points including bumpers and ladder to determine proper size needed.
- View our measuring and installation videos found on the bottom of this webpage.
- Utilize our measurements database found on the top of all RV cover pages on this website
ADCO Designer Series Tyvek Plus Wind Features