Covercraft Noah Car Covers
Covercraft Noah Car Cover a barrier fabric that resists moisture, and breathes to allow any trapped moisture, seam seepage or condensation to easily evaporate.
Noah car covers unique construction process results in a cover with maximum all weather protection, highly water, dust, UV resistant and breathable to help make sure moisture and heat don't stay trapped under the cover.
Made in the US by Kimberly Clark, the fabric weighs only 4.75 oz./sq. yd., so it's easy to handle and fold.
High tech, bonded 4 layer composite uses bi component technology for twin spunbond outer layers, a film barrier, and a soft bi-component spunbond inner layer.
Shop All Custom Car Covers
Covercraft Noah Car Covers great value for outdoor protection.
- High Performance Non-Woven Fabric
- Dual Protective Outer Layers – Two outer layers of bi-component spunbond, utilizing side-by-side spinning technology. Each individual fiber is a balance of polypropylene and polyethylene that delivers both strength and softness. The light gray color does not attract heat and the dual layers are treated with UV inhibitors for extended outdoor use.
- Microporous Film Middle Layer – The barrier layer is breathable film, a proprietary stretch-film technology developed exclusively for Kimberly-Clark. The film is stretched and then subjected to a chemical process that creates microscopic holes smaller than droplets of water or dust, yet large enough to allow moisture vapor and heat to escape. This helps reduce the bulk of the nonwoven fabric, while providing an almost solid barrier against the elements.
- Soft, Paint-Protecting Inner Layer – A single, heavier layer of bi-component spunbond, utilizing side-by-side spinning technology. This heavier, single layer (as compared to a single outer layer) provides the "soft touch" necessary for today's water-based paint finishes.
- Outdoor or Indoor Use, All-Weather Protection, with Film Barrier Technology.
- High-tech, Bonded 4-Layer Composite, Non-Woven, Multi-Layer Protection
- Kimberly-Clark's Best Outdoor Fabric, Fabric Color: Gray
- 4 Year Factory Warranty
Protective Outer Layers - A bi-component spunbond, using sheath-core technology. The inner core is polypropylene for strength, with a polyethylene wrap for softness. A silver-gray color was selected because of its heat-resistant properties. The fabric is also treated with UV inhibitors for extended outdoor use.
Micro-Porous Middle Layer - The barrier layer is breathable film, a proprietary stretch-film technology developed exclusively for Kimberly-Clark. The film is stretched and subjected to a chemical process that creates microscopic holes smaller than droplets of water or dust, yet large enough to allow moisture vapor to escape.
Soft, Paint-Protecting Inner Layer - A bi-component fabric made with polyethylene and nylon. This combination results in an exceptionally high strength-to-weight ratio, with the "soft touch" necessary for today's water-based paint finishes.
Noah Barrier Covers are manufactured from a 3 layered fabric which offers Exceptional Vehicle Protection. Snow, sun, rain, dew, dust, dirt, industrial pollutants, tree sap, bird droppings and other environmental hazards including acid rain are all kept away from your vehicle's finish. By sheathing together different materials, Kimberley-Clark has created bi-component fibers. The outer layer combines the softness of polypropylene with the weather and ultra-violet resistance of polyethylene. The inner layer combines polypropylene with a strong nylon core. The middle layer employs a micro-porous Breathable film which gives the fabric its amazing Barrier Protection but still enables moisture vapor or any condensation to evaporate away from the car's finish. This extraordinary new concept makes the Noah Barrier Cover exceptionally Soft for the protection of delicate paintwork but Strong enough to resist rips and tears and guard against knocks and scratches. Hand Washable, the cover is Light Weight and Compact for easy storage and daily use. Even if folded and stored wet, the material will not rot or support the growth of mildew.
Covercraft Noah Car Cover
Material info: Noah Car Cover
Care Instructions: Noah Car Cover
Covercraft Noah Car Cover | CarCoverUSA Product Reviews