Adco RV Roof Top Covers - Tyvek
||Fits Roof Tops 18 ft to 24 ft ( actual cover length 30 ft )
||Fits Roof Tops 24 ft 1" - 30 ft ( actual cover length 36 ft )
||Fits Roof Tops 30 ft 1" - 36 ft ( actual cover length 42 ft )
||Fits Roof Tops 36 ft 1" - 40 ft ( actual cover length 49 ft )
- Protect your Class A, C, Travel Trailer, 5th Wheel or Toyhauler with ADCO's New RV Roof Cover.
- Weighs a fraction of what full size RV Covers weigh (Around 12lbs on average)
- Installs in 15 minutes once you get familiar with the product.
- Drastically reduces inside temperatures while in storage.
- Designed for all climates.
- Features DuPont Tyvek® fabric.
- Significantly reduces premature aging of RV's roof substrate.
- Keeps Roof clean to reduce black-streaks from forming on sides of RV.
- Reduces need for washing, waxing and roof treatments.
- 100% Breathable to prevent mold and mildew.
- Protection against harmful UV rays.
- Patent-pending Slip-seam strap system allows cover to conform to the shape of the RV Roof and minimizes wind impact to cover.
- Extra reinforcements significantly reduce snags & tears.
- Reinforced Buckles and Straps resist rip-out.
- Patent-pending wheel anchor attachment system prevents tie-downs from contacting the sides of the RV.
- Color is White
- Features ADCO's 2 year manufacturer warranty
Why DuPont Tyvek®?
- Effectively blocks 99.8% of the sun's damaging UV rays that can fade interior and exterior surfaces
- Keeps your recreational vehicle cooler during warm weather by reflection sunlight.
- Provides superior water resistance, while allowing moisture to escape.
- Resists acid rain, bird droppings, tree sap and other forms of environmental pollution to keep your RV clean.
- Holds out more than 98% of dirt and dust particles that can scratch and damage your RV's surface.
How to Buy the Best fitting Cover for your 5th Wheel?
- Measure from the longest two points on the roof. Please note that often times the roof will be shorter than the length of the RV.
- View our measuring and installation videos found on the bottom of this webpage.