Covercraft UltraTect Car CoversFor over 40 years Covercraft has constantly reviewed and tested fabrics in their quest to provide protection for your vehicle during daily an extended outdoor exposure. Working with Safety Components Fabric Technologies (SCFTI), a leader in woven fabric technology, Covercraft developed ultra tect car cover material that retains its color and strength during extended exposure, while providing a high degree of water resistance and UV protection, all at a reasonable price. WeatherMax SL yarns have the color added to the polymer before it is extruded into yarn, providing maximum fade resistance by making each fiber a solid color, not just surface dyed. These fibers also are designed to have minimal stretch, so ultra tect car covers hold their shape. A water repellant HydroMax finish is applied to both sides of the fabric, protecting against rain while allowing the cover to breathe. Most mid-sized car covers can be cleaned in a home washer and dryer, and ultra tect car cover fabric weight makes it light enough to handle easily, while heavy enough to keep it in place. This patent-pending fabric carries a full 4 year warranty and is available in Gray, Tan, Black and Blue.
Ultratect was developed from the need for a car cover that would retain it's color and strength during extended outdoor exposure,
while providing a high degree of water resistance and UV protection at a reasonable price.
Ultratect is made from solution-dyed WeatherMax SL fabric with the following features and benefits:
- Fade Resistant - The color is added to the polymer be it is extruded into yarn form for maximum fade resistance. (each fiber is a solid color, NOT surfaced dyed.)
- Superior Shape Retention - Fabrics are resistant to sagging because the fibers are designed to have minimal stretch.
- Strong - Using double 150 denier yarns in both the machine and cross direction (2/150's MD & CD) helps provide higher strength and better water resistance than using single 300 denier yarns.
- Luxurious "Hand" - The weave gives Ultra'tect covers more durability and dimensional stability with a luxurious hand or "feel".
- Water Resistant - A highly water-repellent HydroMax finish on BOTH sides of the fabric helps protect against rain, while maintaining the fabric's breathability.
- Excellent UV Protection - Ideal for applications that are subject to prolonged sun exposure and extreme elements.
- Easy to Use - Ultra'tect's fabric weight is "just right" for everyday use...heavy enough to stay in place and light enough to easily handle on a day-to-day basis.
- Easy to Clean - Most mid-size vehicle covers can be cleaned in a home washer and dryer.
- Made from a solution-dyed WeatherMaxSL fabric
- Fade Resistant / Water Resistant
- Superior Shape Retention / Strong
- Excellent UV Protection/Easy to Use/Easy to Clean
- Available in four color choices
- Warranty: 4 Years