Covercraft Seat Heater
Heated Seats keep you warm in the winter and work with or without seat covers
Covercraft Seat Heaters can be installed directly onto your cars seats, or can be used with seat covers like Covercraft SeatSaver or Covercraft SeatGloves and other breathable aftermarket seat covers. The Seat Heater kit consists of: A PAIR of seat heater elements (for two seats), for both the seat base and seatback. Special "envelopes" for all heating pads (4). Wiring harness that PLUGS INTO THE VEHICLE accessory POWER outlet. A power plug with INDIVIDUAL on/off heater controls. Available in Gray or Tan seat heating pads fit under your seat covers in special envelopes. Seat heater elements (for two seats) & Power plug with individual on/off heater controls.
Features & Benefits:
- Now heated seat elements can be easily installed on any seats with formed or adjustable headrest, as well as beneath most fitted aftermarket seat covers made with breathable fabrics.
- "Plug & Play" easy installation, powered by the vehicle accessory power outlet.
- With SeatSavers, they can be installed on both the front or rear seats (vehicle accessory power outlet required).
- Self-Regulating & Faster-To-Ideal Temperature. PTC heating elements, Made in USA by Check Corp., radiate heat evenly and self-regulate for comfort.
- Enhanced User Comfort & Safety - Patented technology in the PTC heating elements ensures uniform warmth with no potential for overheating. The delivery of a constant, comfortable heat level offers added safety and protection against over-temperature conditions commonly found in comparable wire heaters.
- Covercraft designed unique "envelopes" to securely hold the heating elements, with grip material on the base and a layer of spacer-knit fabric on the top, to allow even heat transfer.
- Our use of "envelopes" allows SeatSavers and SeatGloves to remain machine washable when soiled.
- PTC technology delivers major performance, safety and reliability benefits. They have passed extensive reliability and durability tests, virtually eliminating field problems and warranty issues
Power plug with separate on - off seat heater control
Seat heating elements for 2 seats
Heating pads fit under seat covers in special envelopes
|SeatHeater Seat Heating Kit (Gray)||SE1002GY||$199.99|
|SeatHeater Seat Heating Kit (Tan)||SE1002TN||$199.99|
Easy to Install:
- Insert the heating elements into each of the SeatHeater envelopes.
- The envelope with the strap and side release buckle is for each seat base.
- Place SeatHeaters onto the seats, carefully push the "tails" with wire connections between the seatback and seat base.
- Install seat covers over the SeatHeaters.
- Attach wire harness and plug into the vehicle accessory power outlet.