Coverking Neoprene Car Seat CoversCoverking Neoprene car seat covers are genuine CR-Grade, the finest pure neoprene available, a hight tech material that is used in scuba diving & surfing wetsuits, and has a waterproof rubber lining and a nice cushion feel. Neoprene custom car seat covers can be easily spot cleaned or hand washed than air dried. CR Grade neoprene is the best choice for active lifestyles. They are the easiest car seat covers to install as well as best looking and fitting. Superior cushioning, colorfastness, and breathability is far superior to the imitation neoprene materials available. Coverking uses genuine CR grade neoprene with foam backing over the entire car seat cover, not just the front and are also available in 2 tones & Hawaiian prints. There is no alternative to genuine, wet suit quality CR Grade Neoprene car seat covers. The stylish looks, comfortable cushioning feel and perfect fit sets Genuine CR Grade Neoprene on a different level. Unfortunately many car seat cover companies sell a look alike material as if it were neoprene so if you were lucky enough to purchase a Coverking Genuine CR Grade Neoprene Seat Cover, you can rest assured you've purchased the best material for fit, comfort and style. Durability is above average but not up to the levels of our Ballistic for work or pets. Genuine CR Grade Neoprene Seat Covers can be hand or machine washed in the gentle cycle with a mild detergent like woolite. Air dry, do not use a dryer. Do not use an iron. Coverking Custom Neoprene CR-Grade Car Seat Covers.
This four-layer fabric consists of two layers of CR-grade Neoprene, 10mm of foam padding and a layer of Tricot for superb protection which provide excellent comfort and support.
* Colors displayed may not be accurate, depending on your montior settings.
Black / Yellow
Black / Red
Real Tree Camo
Neoprene Black / RealTree ( Hardwoods ) Coverking Car Seat Covers
- Coverking Neoprene Seat Covers are custom fit seat covers made with Genuine CR-grade Neoprene material, used for diving and surfing wetsuits.
- The four layers of CR-grade Neoprene Seat Covers are a fabric layer, neoprene layer, 10mm foam padding layer and Tricot lining layer provide superb protection to your original car seat covers.
- Considered the best custom seat covers for overall uses, they provide excellent comfort and support with the added foam cushioning.
Coverking's Neoprene Custom Seat Covers are made with genuine CR-grade Neoprene. It is so good it is used for diving and surfing wetsuits. Adds a youthful, vibrant/sporty style to any vehicle. Very soft to the touch, they give a pleasing cushion feeling and they provide superior protection for your original seats. They slip over the existing vehicle seats easily and use hidden fasteners.
Protects your original vehicle seats from its number one damaging factor- UV light! The right choice for you if you are looking for seat covers that exhibit better than average color fastness when exposed to prolonged light. They don't release unpleasant smells, they are resistant to moisture and are not damaged from bacteria, germs and dust particles. So, with your vehicle seats covered with them, you can spend prolonged periods of time at the beach, swimming and other outdoor activities in a carefree manner without giving a thought about these or your original seats being affected. They are available in eight color combinations, one that should appeal to you! Colors and combinations are Black and in ten Two Tone Combinations: Black Hawaiian print, Blue Hawaiian print, Red Hawaiian print, Black/Realtree print, Black/Red, Black/Royal Blue, Black/Charcoal, Black/Gray, Black/Tan and Black/Yellow. Coverking's Genuine CR-grade Neoprene Seat Covers are manufactured by combining four specific layers of material. These layers are: a polyester fabric layer, a neoprene layer, 10mm foam padding layer and a Tricot lining layer. The 10mm foam padding layer adds to your comfort and the Tricot lining layer protects the foam layer and makes it easy to install and remove. They are manufactured using CAD (computer aided design) patterns and CAM (computer aided manufacturing), for consistent and quality-fitting installation. Coverking Custom Made Seat Covers are certified to QS9000 and TS16949 quality standards. These are international standards that have been established for manufacturing, for use worldwide. Coverking has the largest number of vehicle applications available in U.S. and other parts of the world. The product engineers there are constantly adding and increasing the number of vehicle applications for which the seat covers are available. Seating row sets are available for vehicles that have one, two or three rows. Coverking options for seat cover configurations will allow for your vehicle's 'seat options'. Seat options such as: side air bags, integrated seat belts, etc. will be applied to the order (if available) for your particular vehicle. Coverking custom seat covers are designed to cover, not hinder. Ratings and performance of Coverking's Genuine CR-grade Neoprene Seat Covers are as follows: They have significantly higher water resistance properties than other covers available. Both mildew/rot resistance and abrasion resistance properties are better than many other seat cover fabrics. Dry time is less than most other seat cover materials and can also be automatically dried by air. Possessing better dirt/dust-proofing properties than many other covers, they also provide higher breathability and heat insulation characteristics. They are eco-friendly- they do not affect human skin and do not release offensive odors. When laundering and crocking, they exhibit better results than average with regard to seam slippage and color fastness. The seat cover seams are designed to prevent slippage from prolonged uses. They test as 'GOOD' for material strength and durability. In the test for flame ability, the results show that the material actually did not ignite. They can be packed and stored in a small to medium storage space and are light in weight.
Coverking's Genuine CR-grade Neoprene Custom Seat Covers come with a one year warranty.
- Made of Genuine CR-grade Neoprene, the same quality material used in divers and surfing wetsuits.
- Manufactured with a combination of four specific layers of material. These layers are: polyester fabric layer, neoprene layer, 10mm foam padding layer and tricot lining layer. The 10mm foam padding layer adds to your comfort and the Tricot lining layer protects the foam layer and makes it easy to install and remove.
- Colors are Black and in ten Two Tone combinations: Black Hawaiian print, Blue Hawaiian print, Red Hawaiian print, Black/Realtree print, Black/Red, Black/Royal Blue, Black/Charcoal, Black/Gray, Black/Tan and Black/Yellow.
- Seating row sets are available for vehicles that have one, two or three rows.
- Seat options such as: side air bags, integrated seat belts, etc. will be applied to your order (if available) for your particular vehicle.
- Coverking's Custom Made Seat Covers are certified to QS9000 and TS16949 quality standards. These are international standards that have been established for manufacturing, for use worldwide.
- Very soft to the touch, providing a pleasing cushion feel.
- They provide superior protection and abrasion resistance from pets, playing children, etc.
- Possess significantly higher water resistance, breathability and heat insulation characteristics than other seat covers available.
- They don't release unpleasant smells or are damaged from bacteria, germs and dirt.
- Both mildew/rot resistance and abrasion resistance properties are better than many other seat cover fabrics.
- They test rate as 'GOOD' for fire resistance, material strength and durability.
- They exhibit better than average results with regard to color fastness when laundering, crocking and prolonged UV light.
- Designed and assembled to resist seam slippage over long periods of time.
- Recommended best used for vehicle interior applications only.
- They can be packed and stored in a small to medium storage space and are light in weight.
- Coverking's Genuine CR-grade Neoprene Custom Seat Covers are backed with a one year warranty.