Covercraft SeatGloves with Coolmax Fabric PanelSeatGloves, from Covercraft Industries, are the quick and easy way to add color, comfort and cooling to your bucket or sport seats. Custom patterned SeatGloves feature 1/8-inch thick panels of D3 Warp Knit Spacer Fabric, with a top surface of Coolmax to keep you cool and comfortable. Coolmax is made from proprietary fibers, which provide superior breathability, even when wet. You stay cooler, you drive better! A form-fitting stretch fabric border, with the look and feel of neoprene, surrounds your seating panels. Covercraft's SeatGloves high-tech materials provide air circulation, insulation compression resistance and durability in high-wear areas. SeatGloves install and remove quickly without any tools, and can be cleaned in your home washer and dryer. 5 popular colors are available; Bright Blue, Tan, Gray, Red or Yellow to brighten up your interior.
- High Performance Seat Protectors
- Coolmax fabric panels for maximum comfort
- Black stretch fabric border-non-slip foam backing
- Semi-Custom patterned-bucket & sport seats
- Choose from five insert colors
- Warranty: 90 Days
PERFORMANCESeat Protectors with Styling & Comfort
You stay dry...you stay comfortable...you drive better! ' For bucket and sport bucket seats
- SeatGloves feature a seating panel of 1/8" thick high-performance D3 warp knit spacer fabric with a top surface of Coolmax high-breathability fabric to keep you cool.
- The seating panel is surrounded by a form-fitting stretch fabric border with the look and feel of neoprene to protect the high-wear areas of the seat.
- High-performance breathable Coolmax fabric is made from proprietary fibers that provide great breathability, even when wet.
- Warp knit D3 Three-Dimensional Knit Spacer Fabrics provide maximum breathability, insulation, compression resistance and durability.
- When dirty SeatGloves are easy to clean - just throw in your home washer and dryer.
- Choose from five seating panel colors - from mild to wild.
Click here to download the application guide for SeatGloves
Driving on seats or seat covers that are not breathable can really heat things up!
The superior evaporation properties of Coolmax mean you spend less energy to cool your body, helping to increase your comfort and driving performance.
See here for factory info on the Coolmax Fabric
Covercraft Seat Gloves
Interior Redecoration With Seatgloves From Covercraft Sparkle up your worn, dirty or faded bucket or sport seats with these easy to install SEATGLOVES. Custom patterned SEAT GLOVES feature 1/8-inch thick panels of D3 Warp Knit Spacer Fabric, with a top surface of Coolmax to keep you cool and comfortable. A form-fitting stretch fabric border, with the look and feel of neoprene surrounds your seating panels. Coolmax is made from proprietary fibers, which provide superior breathability, under dry or wet conditions! SEAT GLOVES high-tech materials provide air circulation, insulation compression resistance and durability in high wear areas. These covers install quickly without any tools and can be washed and dried in your machines at home. SEATGLOVES are available in Blue, Tan, Gray, Red or Yellow to brighten up your interior.